Achieving your weight loss goal is not as hard as you think! Often after you make a few specific changes in your diet, switch to real foods and understand what you are actually eating, you can see your extra pounds dropping off!
Whole, real foods are filled with incredible nutrients which work for your body. And there really are foods that can help you slim down just by eating them.
Below we’ve made a list of the top 10 natural fat burning foods, which you may wish to include in your diet as part of a healthy, balanced weight loss eating plan.
Some of the foods here literally melt your fat while you are eating them, as they have a thermogenic effect on the body, and other foods contain fat-fighting nutrients, including protein, fibre and complex carbohydrates that keep your metabolism in fat-burning mode 24/7.
1. Pineapple – it can flatten your tummy and help your body burn a few extra calories. Pineapple is a nutrient-rich fruit containing vitamin C, manganese, thiamine, copper, fibre and vitamin B-6. Also, pineapple contains one very important enzyme – bromelain, which metabolises protein, contributing to a number of health benefits, including a flatter abdomen.
2. Apples and Pears. People who eat apples and pears have better insulin/glucose levels. And apples also help with weight loss due to their pectin content. Pectin is a soluble fiber, which helps you to feel full, regulate blood sugar levels and move food through your digestive tract. Therefore these are two of the best fruits for weight loss.
3. Fresh vegetables – they have virtually zero calories – thanks largely to their high water content – a few carrot and celery sticks eaten with hummus can satisfy your desire to snack without putting extra kilos on.
4. Cayenne pepper and chilies – they increase the metabolism by 15-20 percent for three hours after eating. And it lowers your appetite between meals.
5. Dark Chocolate – satisfies the sweet tooth, reduce cravings and boost weight loss potential. Always go for a dark chocolate with at least 70% cacao content.
6. Eggs. Eating eggs for breakfast may help to reduce appetite later in the day which is due in part to an egg’s high protein and nutrient content. Eggs help you stay full for longer compared to other refined breakfast options like pastries.
7. Green Tea. Green tea has long been used to help boost metabolism and weight loss since catechins in green tea have a positive effect on weight loss and weight management. For best results, regular intake is recommended.
8 Cinnamon. The active ingredient in cinnamon makes fat cells respond to insulin much better, increasing your metabolism by 20%. It also helps to stabilise blood-sugar levels.
9. Sesame Seeds – they contain chemicals called lignans that help your body burn more fat by helping to promote the release of fat-burning enzymes from the liver. Sesame seeds also contain protein, which helps keep your body feeling full and reduces cravings.
10. Ginger. Research has found that ginger stimulates gastric enzymes that can boost your metabolism by 20%.
Plus you can always speed up your weight loss even more by adding Amrita detox to your changed diet. Order your kit at easydetox.co !