Motivation is very important if you want to live a healthy life. Without motivation, you cannot take the necessary actions required to make important changes and improvements in your life.
What would be your reasons to change your life? Are you feeling tired? Do you think you are overweight? Do you feel you may have a toxins overload? Do you want to quit your job and start doing something new and exiting? What stops you from having healthy live? Do you think it’s laziness, or lack of time, or fear, or some other reasons?
Every change and every step towards your new desired live requires motivation. Healthy cooking, Detox programmes, Exercises – they all require motivation. To make any improvements in your life, you must understand how motivation works and how you can achieve it and finally get things done.
Think of the steps that you need to take in order to achieve your goal, but for some reason, don’t feel motivated to take. What is missing in your life at the moment? Why are you not motivated to make changes?
Let’s try to go 10 years forward. If you are not happy at the moment and don’t change right now, how will your life look in 10 years’ time? Imagine looking at yourself in the mirror and wondering whether you had missed your chance to do the right things with your life? How is the quality of your life 10 years later? You may find yourself in the situation when you realise that change is now urgent and you don’t want to delay it a second longer, it needs to happen now – suddenly you feel a strange power that is taking over your life..
Sometimes changing your daily routine seems impossible, but remember – you need that routine to work FOR you, not against you.
Making changes to your daily routine can be a much easier method than you actually think!
The following tiny changes take just a few minutes a day to implement, but can have a massive impact on your life!
1. Drink a glass of water with lemon upon waking up as hydration is the key to lasting energy.
2. Go for a walk outside. Walking gives you time to think, refresh and reflect. Aim for at least 20-30 minutes a day as a way to improve your creativity.
3. Exercise is one of the best things you can do to upgrade your health and make yourself feeling lighter, better and happier!
4. Eliminate or reduce toxins: You are overloaded with chemicals and toxins every day and reducing or completely eliminating toxins from your life and diet can make it easier for your body to maintain its natural healthy state. Top toxins to avoid: tobacco, alcohol, sugar and pollutions. These substances have a killing effect in your body by disrupting your hormones.
5. Eat organic and add superfoods into your diet such as Turmeric, Spirulina, Flax and Hemp seeds, Berries, Coconut Oil and lots of greens.
6. Decrease stress. Do not overload yourself with different often impossible to do tasks and you will feel less stressed throughout the day.
7. Detox regularly. It will help you to get rid of harmful toxins, cleanse your body, refresh your mind and balance your hormones. Amrita detox will help you with that! Do a mini 3-days detox monthly and you will notice the difference very soon!
Adding these changes into your daily routine will surely enhance your life and make you a happier person.