This week let’s talk about how nutrient levels in your body affect your emotional balance and stability. What does that mean? If your nutrient levels is low, you actually get upset quicker, you process information much slower and you generally don’t function so well emotionally and physically. You may get sick easier, you may feel very tired, you may find that getting out of bed in the morning is extremely difficult…Many things may happen!
In fact low nutrient levels are at the root cause of so many problems that its amazing. At Amrita we’ve worked with quite a few different versions of these problems. Many people who live our ‘normal’ lives (stressed, working hard, urban lifestyle, fast food) will almost certainly have low nutrient levels.
We get frequently asked what perfect diet is like, what supplements shall people take and about our personal health strategies. The most important health strategy that we use in day to day life – whenever feeling low, or tired, or just generally cross – start wondering what you are missing. It as a clear sign that your body is out of balance.
Your nutrition affects your nervous system. Which basically means it affects your brain and your spinal cord. And your nervous system regulates your emotions. So, low nutrition = low brain function.
This is commonly known in many Asian and European cultures.
Top 3 Causes of Low Nutrient State:
- Stress is a number one cause as it is so common these days, especially if you live in a big city – your body finds it really hard to uptake nutrition when its in stress response and it stops functioning properly.
- Fast Food – preserved and chemically treated food has no nutrition in it, but instead has lots of harmful substances which put your body under even bigger stress.
- Gut Imbalances – when your gut is out of balance, your body cannot absorb nutrients as its not functioning at optimum. Gut imbalance can be caused by intake of some medicines, processed foods, food allergies, etc.
And the Results of Low Nutrition are:
- Unexplained weight gain or loss
- Chronic fatigue
- Skin problems
- Digestive problems
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Hormonal problems
- Sleep problems
- And many more…..
What you eat – determines your quality of life. It decides whether you will be healthy, energetic, pregnant, clever, focused and a whole host of other things that impact on your day-to-day life.”
So basically it’s all about food your eat and the way you look after your body. Live Brain and Body Food really does exist and also good quality supplements and body cleanse from time to time will be excellent addition to your healthy diet.
What can you do to stay healthy?
- Cleanse your body from harmful substances – Amrita Easy Detox will definitely help on that!
- Take a really good multi-vitamin daily – and we don’t mean cheap stuff from High Street shop, you need to have a good quality one in order to get benefits from it – talk to your nutritionist, he will advise you on that.
- Exercise! Even fast walking 30 min a day is great!
- Eat no white food. This is what food looks like when all the nutrients have been leached out of it – stick to brown rice instead of white, and bake from different flours but white.
- Eat food in its natural state as much as possible – Raw and lightly cooked is the best
- Don’t eat packaged food and ready meals from supermarket shelfs – they are full of chemicals and preservatives which will play havoc with your body.