To go on one week of detox is not that easy for everyone. Some of you have never even done it before. A properly done detox requires some preparation and good organisation. To make this process easier for you, we added some guidelines which you may find helpful during your detox week.
D E T O X G U I D E L I N E S
- Choose a relaxing (or less busy) week for your programme. It must be done in the right place and time and organised for everything to flow smoothly.
- Make sure you have a blender. Having even a cheap blender is better than mixing detox shakes in the glass of water with the spoon. Plus you may want to mix some fruits with it.
- Clean out your kitchen/cupboards/fridge/freezer. Get rid of all processed food, junk food and temptations. Make room for your healthy food. Organise your space so all your tools and ingredients are easy to access.
- Prepare a Shopping List for a week, choosing fruits and vegetables from our list provided with the detox pack.
- Print this Shopping List and cross out everything you already have so when you go shopping, you do not end up with the same things in your fridge. You don’t want to waste your food, do you?
- Shop 1-2 days prior to start of Detox. Give yourself plenty of time so that you can find the best quality foods.
- Choose Organic whenever possible and go for locally grown produce if available. When some fruits and vegetables are not in season or out of stock, substitute with a similar variety.
- Schedule your exercise regime such as massage, yoga, gym, swimming pool, etc.).
- Always plan your food and fruits for the shakes a day ahead in case there is some prior shopping required.